A good advisor plays a vital role for any company. He or she should improve quality work and evergreen fragrance of work and get best results. It can be by power of Portfolio Management. ok... let's understand Power of Portfolio Management by an example..
1) The moment you enter a 7star Hotel room what strikes you is how neat the room is; everything seems so perfect.
2) The Bed looks so beautiful and the sheets are so crisp and well ironed.
3) However when you wake up in the morning the room wears a dishevelled look; nowhere comparable to the previous day's appearance
4) You get ready and go for your breakfast which takes about 20 minutes.
5) In those 20 minutes the Housekeeping person transforms the room back to its previous day's glory.
6) This example is to highlight the importance of Portfolio Management which like the room can get messed up over time.
7) A Good Advisor is one who from time to time looks at the Portfolio and cleans up what needs to removed and makes appropriate replacements.
8) In this way he or she manages the Portfolio and ensures it appears balanced and in tune with the goals.
9) While we attribute "Returns" to Fund Selection, one must bear in mind that even Regular Portfolio Management contributes to the overall investment experience.
10) Portfolio is like your child. When his or her is dishevelled as a parent you hold his face in one hand and comb his hair with the other and say, "now you look like a gentleman" or "a Princess"
The way you express, the change you make in your life style, talk smartly,work smartly make you different with others and that is known as smart Advisor.
Keep it up, learn everyday and make ammendments, definitely goals not so far dear ....